1. What is a "Foo Fighter" anyway?
2. What is their current and past record
3. A few of the other bands on the RCA/BMG
label are Dave Matthews Band, SR-71, Christina Agulera, and Vertical Horizon.
4. Nate prefers the Fender American Standard
5. Taylor's drums are made by Orange County
6. The strange sound at the beginning of
Generator off of There is Nothing Left to Lose is a talk box that Dave connected
to his guitar. There's a tube that he put in his mouth with which he can
manipulate the guitar's sound using his mouth. Technical, huh?
1. The original line-up was just Dave.
Then came Nate Mendel, William Goldsmith, and Pat Smear. William left
right before The Colour and the Shape was started, leaving the drumming to
Dave. Shortly before it's release, Taylor Hawkins joined on. Then in
1997, Pat Smear left, being replaced by Franz Stahl. Then Franz left,
being replaced by Chris Shifflet, creating the line-up we see today. So,
all in all, there were 7 members total.
2. Chris was in No Use For A Name, a punk band,
3. See above for Chris' past lives. As
for the rest...
4. Nate (I believe) is married, Dave is
divorced and dating, Taylor is dating, and Chris is unknown.
5. DAVE: 1-14-69
1. Some would say Everclear, Soundgarden, Stone
Temple Pilots, and Red Hot Chili Peppers. Others would say their
sound is unparalleled by any other band on this planet. But I say that
Incubus is fairly close, only harder.
2. Dave has lent a helping hand to Verbena,
producing their most current release, Into the Pink. But Dave's also been
seen with Melissa Auf Der Mar at a Queens of the Stone Age concert, with whom
the Foos have toured with.
3. Umm... have you ever asked
yourself what's the matter with you? Maybe you should...
4. Jimmy Swanson.